Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hey, if anybody needs any last minute gift ideas....

I'd like my boss, Frank Shirley... OOPS! Sorry, got carried away there.

However, after Christmas I will be buying myself the gift of a bagel slicer. One that won't take a huge chunk of my thumb out with it!!! YOWWWW! I know, I can buy the frozen pre-sliced, and they're good. But the bakery had such lovely fresh bagels (unsliced) that I chose them instead. And they are delish, to be certain. But slicing them is another story.

Another great gift idea I wish to pursue is 3 or 4 days of total vegetation.... where I can wake and sleep as I wish, with no deeds to do or promises to keep. Just a chance to make up for all the rest and the sleep and the relaxation that is so hard to find in everyday life.....

That's it; that's the list! (thanks, MJA, for a great phrase!)

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...