Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol!

Well, as you know, Elliott was voted off last week, in an extremely close vote. My heart just broke, but things go on, and I know that Elliott will go on to great things.

The finale just ended, and I'm trying to get through for Taylor (obviously!) ... he flat rocked tonight. Except for Levon ... he did better on that the first time. But he really really did well on his others, and Katherine had the (mis)fortune of choosing a less-than-great debut single.

And I'm so sick of "Bad Day" I couldn't even stand to watch the live rendition of it.

SOUL PATROL! SOUL PATROL! SOUL PATROL!

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...