Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday, 1/27/12


1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is
wow.... hmmm.... gosh.... Okay, I haven't traveled all that much either, but it's a tie between West Virginia and Colorado -- both have awesome mountains
.

2. Italy is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by plane - trying to just sleep; car - I'd better be driving (otherwise, "pull over! pull over!") .

4. My three must-haves when I travel are an MP3 player of some sort , healthy snacks and probably my cell

5. My favorite travel companion is it all depends. Where am I going? What's the agenda or plan? That will drive that answer .

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is plane: having my flight to ATL land 5 minutes before my connecting flight was supposed to start boarding. Usually Delta is WAY better than that! Car: my adventure in West Virginia. I had typed the wrong end location into the GPS and I was about 20 miles west of where I needed to be, about 8:00 at night. The guys at the DOT shed looked at me as if I was a crazy woman (this was winter) ... but I went back over the mountain. The next morning, I drove back over in daylight -- packed with snow!

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is does unsweetened tea (in Colorado) count???? For this Southern girl, that is exotic!!! .

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...