Friday, February 13, 2009

Okay, brain melt complete!

This week at work, I've been listening to That 70s Channel (KOOL, HD2; good stuff, by the way) and enjoying it. The other day, I heard one of my old favorites: "Life Is A Rock (But The Radio Rolled Me)" -- great tune!

While walking Maddox tonight, I had that song running through my head. No complaints, midn you. But then, I suddenly realized that I had taken that tune and put whole different lyrics with it -- I was singing Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" to that tune!

YOW! Worlds colliding!!!! Scarily enough, it actually seemed to work fairly well.

Hmm.........

1 comment:

Talmadge said...

Billy Joey Levine. "Life is a Fire (But It Didn't Start To Roll Me)"

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...