The old format of Fill in the Blank Friday is back by popular demand! Enjoy!
1. I am a picker, I'm a grinner...... Okay, okay: I'm a unique creation of God, living here on earth in this time and place for some greater purpose; I'm a big goofy kid at heart who loves nothing more than making people happy; I'm a music lover who lives to sing and hope people enjoy hearing my voice. I'm moody and tired, I'm suspicious and selfish, but once I have your back, you almost have to kill me for me to stop caring for you..... yeah. That's who I am .
2. I have always read, always sung, always been a little standoffish, but have always believed in the best life offers .
3. I hope to have people look at me and realize that what you see is only about a tenth of what you get .
4. I can change moods on a dime. It's a talent that a lot of people don't have. I can tie cherry stems fairly easily (not perfectly, but it can be done), and I can talk your ears off .
5. I dream of finding a winning lottery ticket. No really, because I have already dreamed up the various ways in which I can give the money for truly worthy causes .
6. The way to my heart is long and circuitous, with deep dark forests and big bright meadows, and worth every mile of the way for the right guy .
7. I am passionate about wellness. I just wish I had been ready to begin my own path to wellness far sooner, but I truly relish talking to people about ways to live a healthier life. I am also incredibly passionate about my faith. I don't preach on street corners because I'd rather my life serve as the example. Do I fail? Daily and miserably. But still, I rise! .