1. My favorite color is blue, no yellow! (Just kidding, it's blue).... although if you look at my clothing, it's heavily pink, green, purple, blue, red......
2. My home decor color palette includes a little of everything. Especially since it isn't really my decor. .
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color red... which always surprises me. Not that I think I look hideous in red but I just don't think of it as "my" color .
4. The color I detest is orange, and it's NOT just because I'm a Gamecock fan. I truly *do* look awful in orange. There's very little that really goes well with it, and I just don't wear it.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be oopsie, I answered that already: blue, red, green, pink, purple.... and black. Always black. And if you look at my workout gear, it is overwhelmingly black, purple, pink..... .
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is yellow and orange. It does not work for me in any way, shape, form. The ONLY way I can wear it is peach/salmon (for the orange) or BigBird Yellow and even then, very sparingly .
7. The color of my favorite dress is hmmm, I have a navy blue one of which I'm particularly fond .