Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Round & round & round it goes, where it all ends.......

I have been so busy I hardly know where to begin. I've been given a few new responsibilities at work, training to become a WW employee (receptionist and eventually leader training once a few things fall into place), and trying to be a good daughter/friend/worker/singer/insert-other-function(s)-here.

One thing I am striving to remember is to make the time care for myself in all this. I have to eat right (which I do anyway), to exercise (which doubles as "me time"), to get enough sleep (okay, let's call it getting by on what I can), and to cultivate my mind through watching documentaries, reading, or word games. I need to constantly remind myself that I am worth the extra care and attention. I not only have to treat myself as well as I possibly can -- I deserve the extra care. And if I don't care for myself, no one else will.

So as everything swirls around me and goes crazy, hanging onto these pillars of care is extra important!

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...