Friday, March 25, 2011

Stolen from Jinny: ABC's of Me

It's been a long time since I posted a meme to my blog, but here goes:

A-Age: 41

B-Bed size: Twin

C-Chore you hate: Any of them that don't involve the kitchen or bath. Seriously, I don't mind cleaning the kitchen or the bathroom but everything else is "eh, who cares?"

D-Dogs: The one, the only, MADDOX THE GREAT!

E-Essential start to your day: Breakfast, including coffee

F-Favorite Color: Blue

G-Gold or Silver: Silver. I have gold stuff but somehow it just doesn't look right for me (IMHO)

H-Height: 5'6"

I-Instruments you play: Piano and poorly

J-Job title: Superrrrrr Genius

K-Kids: None of my own. Two fantastic godchildren

L-Live: from New York, it's Saturday Night!!! (Okay, really: my hometown in Upstate SC. Still live there.)

M-My mom's name: shall not be mentioned here because I share it with her but do not use it. It's not a bad name but it's not me. Never used it, don't intend to, and I get really pissed when I have to sign timesheets as "(First name, middle initial)" as opposed to "(First initial, middle name that I've used and ALWAYS gone by for my entire life)" .... not that I dwell on it.

N-Nickname: Nettie, Caro

O-Overnight hospital stay: Try an 8-night stay, late August 2003 on past Labor Day (I think it was actually Aug 27-Sept 4).

P-Pet Peeve: (I am grinning EVILLY at this one) When plastic containers aren't stacked properly in the cabinet. Like with like. It's not rocket science.

Q-Quote from a movie: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...."

R-Right/Lefty: Right

S-Siblings: I have one younger brother

T-Time you wake up: 5:00 AM six days a week, whenever on Sundays (but rarely past 7:00 AM).

U-Underwear: Yes, thank you.

V-Veggies you dislike: Wow.. I haven't met one I haven't liked. Okay, I'm gonna guess and say turnips since I really haven't eaten them.

W-What makes you run late: What doesn't?!?!?!

X-Xrays you've had: Dental, back, and I think ... no wait, that was ultrasound for the gallbladder.

Y-Yummy food you make: Everything. :-D Okay, really I make a pretty killer turkey meatloaf.

Z-Zoo animals: The monkeys, what else?!?

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...