1. One of my happiest moments ever was This one will sound really strange, but the day I quit a job that just didn't work for me anymore. Things had happened that made my work go from good-crazy to horrific-insane. What I realized I was grown-up and it was time I took my life back into my hands. Made my decision to quit and slept like the dead that night.
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are usually, very beautiful events.....
3. This summer (to quote Robin Williams as Adrian Cronauer channeling Walter Cronkite) has been hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
4. My summer food of choice has been blueberries and grape tomatoes. Not together mind you, but yeah.....
5. My summer uniform has been more or less my regular clothes...... slacks of some sort, short-sleeved top of some sort, and shoes. It's hotter than Hades outside, freezing cold inside.... so trying to hit the middle.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose wherever the sand is white, the water is blue, and the men don't speak much English
7. My summer anthem is the entire "Bat out of Hell" album...... it just reminds me of some really good summers in my life.