Happy Friday Friends!!
Thanks again for being understanding of the lack of blanks last week, but they're back again this week - hope you enjoy!
1. The highlight of my week was getting an "all clear" for a breast MRI. Make that the highlight of my year (so far).
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be early hoarder with a splash of junkyard chic .
3. My first vehicle was a 1976 Caprice Classic. The Bomber. It was a tank and by God I loved that car .
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is coffee. You laugh but it's true. If I don't have my morning java my day is SHOT .
5. My favorite way to waste time is Facebook. Pinterest. Twitter. old-fashioned crossword puzzles (in a book no less!).
6. Right now I could really go for a nap that lasts for about 3 weeks .
7. This weekend I will be at a minor-league hockey game on Friday night, working on Saturday morning, doing some cooking on Saturday afternoon and pretty much crashing on Sunday...... same old, same old .