Monday, July 01, 2013

Last week's Quotes That Grab Ya

Well, I meant to post this yesterday but one big thing happened: I woke with a migraine. You know it is bad when it's 7:00 AM on a Sunday morning, you've been up for an hour with a pounding brain and yuck feeling, and you decide that you better attend the 8:00 Mass if you plan to make it at all. I didn't even post a quote yesterday..... but I figure there are enough gems from the end of June that can carry you through! :)

So here they are, from Monday, 6/24 through Saturday, 6/29...... ENJOY!

6/24: "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." ― Meg Cabot

6/25: "Sometimes we behave as though there was something more important than life. But what?" -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

6/26: "Change might not be fast and it isn't always easy. But with time and effort, almost any habit can be reshaped." ― Charles Duhigg

6/27: "This isn't just 'another day, another dollar.' It's more like 'another day, another miracle'!" -- Victoria Moran

6/28: "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." -- Jim Rohn

6/29: "You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly." ― Rumi

6/30 .... no quote.

I hope these are as thought-provoking or inspiring for you as they are for me. And remember, kindness to others springs from kindness to self -- and vice versa. A beautiful circle of lovingkindness......

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...