Monday, August 27, 2007

October 30 can't come soon enough

Two words: HOT DAMN!

I love the Eagles. Always have, always will. And I am jonesing already for Long Road Out of Eden (to be released on October 30). In the meantime, this video will tide us over.

Let's just hope they go on tour -- and I can afford the tickets....... Last time I saw them (1995), we had "cheap seats" (at $45), but they were the BEST seats in the house -- just over the stage, on Joe Walsh's side of the stage. That whole evening flippin' rocked!!!!

Ah...... I can't wait!

2 comments:

Kate/Susan said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot STAND the Eagles, much to my husband's distaste. Every time I hear them sing, I want to alternately barf and fall asleep.

I hope you enjoy, though, Annette :) I'll be groovin' to Celine. hehehehe

Talmadge said...

That's funny. I have the same reaction (barf/fall asleep) when I hear Celine.

You can like her for me. I'll take The Eagles, even in their current state (me, I'm partial to their older stuff ... "On the Border", anyone?)

-TG

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...