Monday, September 01, 2008

It's Labor Day and.....

in spite of needing to go in REALLY early tomorrow, all is right with the world.

College football kicked off on Thursday, made even sweeter by a Gamecock win. The icing on the cake was a Clemson loss (truly, more of a Clemson butt-whoopin'!). It's been a good day, a good weekend, with time spent with friends, family, and loved ones.

My best friend saved a box of clothing for me -- stuff I can wear at work and at home! In fact, I wore a pair of the shorts tonight on the walk, and they are SO comfy!

I'm pretty content. Content is sometimes seen as a bad thing, but it isn't really. Content is being happy with where and who you are -- always with an eye to improvement, but knowing that right now is good too.

I don't think you can beat that with a stick!

1 comment:

Seraphim9 said...

LOL....on behalf of my brother- and sister-in-law (Tal's bro, not you-know-who)....ROLL TIDE!! :-)

Labor Day was quiet in the Gleck household. We were going to go visit the elder Glecks this weekend, but they contracted a bug of some sort and weren't up for company so the visit has been postponed until the next weekend - maybe sooner if Hanna has anything to do with it!

Have a good week at work!

S.G.

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...