Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another cool meme

I'm on an Internet project, and found this meme on the blog of a fellow member. I thought it was pretty cool.

1.Your rock star name (first pet, current car)
Skipper Taurus

2.Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)
Butter Pecan Mules (yeah .... that's O.G.)

3.Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Dolphin

4.Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)
Annette Easley

5.Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name)
MccNa

6.Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Pink Water (well, it beat "Pink Diet-Coke-and-Lime")

7.NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers)
Roy Gene (now if that's not a NASCAR name, I don't know what is: "Hey Roy Gene, 'zair sump'n wrong with this car?")

8.Dancer name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Anais-Anais Cinnamon Button (ohhhhhhhhhhkaybe)

9.TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Simpson Seattle

10.Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Rose (me likey!)

11.Cartoon name:(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)
Apple Jeans

12.Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Kashi GoLean Oak (I don't really have a favorite tree)

13.Movie star name (first pet, first street where you lived)
Skipper Lee (now I always thought that was how you got your stripper name......)

By the way, if you're reading this................ TAG! YOU'RE IT!

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...