Friday, September 02, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is buying books. I know, I know - that's what libraries are for, and I do love browsing the library, but there's something about owning a book forever and forever and going back to revisit it like an old friend.

2. Dating makes me feel awkward.

3. I can't go a day without music. I tried it once, it was NOT pretty.

4. Popcorn.... no, apples..... no, ice cream.... is my favorite snack. (Never met a snack I didn't like!)

5. Lately I've been way more irritable than I want to be .

6. If at first you don't succeed find a way to make it work .

7. Fall is the most wonderful time of the year! .

2 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

oh, I can totally relate with you on #1. I used to buy many books before. But then I discovered the wonderful world of audiobooks. And I can totally "read" them on the go...


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Oh "dating"....been away from that scene for many years......I enjoyed your answers!

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...