Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday Thoughtlets

Just call me O'Meachin Boddie --- Tuesday morning (well really, Monday night) kicked my butt six ways to Sunday. I tried, but there was no way my body was about to get up and put itself through a workout again so soon. So it was this morning instead. And the day of rest was definitely appreciated.

***

Scary moment on the commute home this evening. With about 10 minutes to go, I suddenly got very sleepy. As in eyelids drooping, couldn't stop yawning, etc. Came home and could not hit the hay fast enough for a quickie nap. I'm still in the Twilight Zone, but functioning. I think it will be an early night anyway......

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...