Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Stop! Idol Time....

Quick note: the fingers are much better. The pinky still hurts under running water, and is a bit tender, but so far no blistering. AHHHH!!!

It's time again for "Liberty Idol," our hometown singing competition. I am planning to go for it this year. In an earlier blogpost about Dan Fogelberg's death, I mentioned that I wanted to audition to "Hard to Say," but I'm thinking a different song. I've been leaning all this week to "I Feel The Earth Move" (Carole King). No matter what happens, I'm going to try and go as old-school as I can and as often as possible!

We'll see what happens!

2 comments:

Talmadge said...

Old-school is our friend.

And break a leg!

Kate/Susan said...

Good luck! We'd vote for you in a heartbeat :)

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...