Saturday, August 02, 2008

They arrived at last....

The Dog Days, that is. Hot doesn't begin to describe it. For the last few days, it's been over 95, and it's going to be at least that hot for the next week. So that also means early morning walks .... and I already have early appointments two mornings this week. Guess we know what that means .... either I skip walking those days, or get up at 4:30 to do it. We all know which option I'll be choosing too. I love walking. I love my dog. But I love sleep like a fat kid loves cake.

Even Maddox, who normally loves being outside for a good part of the morning ..... went outside just long enough to do his business and come running back inside for the comfort of a cold linoleum floor. Guess the indoors felt better on his "underneefy bits."

There have been a few changes lately, and so I haven't been around to blog as much as usual. That must be remedied! :)

Until next time, stay cool, especially on your underneefy bits!

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...