Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The best laid plans.....

Yeah, take it to mean the spring cleaning didn't even get started. I ended up napping a little Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon as well -- less than an hour each time, but apparently I really needed the sleep.

And I had planned to do some organizing at work today too. Well, that didn't happen either. We're getting ready to do open enrollment, and there were some things I needed to coordinate with our insurance broker instead of organizing myself. Plus another thing I needed to get done today, or at least close enough to it. The other thing I had planned for the afternoon ..... ha ha haha haha hahaha. Yeah. You know what happened.

I have a two-hour meeting tomorrow morning. So tomorrow afternoon..... I am locking the door. I am putting the phone on DND, and I am getting something D.O.N.E. I have to.

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...