Friday, May 04, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday, 05/03





1.  My bedtime routine includes,   mostly watching the news or the Braves game, wrapping my legs (lymphedema management), checking e-mail or Facebook one last time, making sure the alarm clock is on, quick facial care, dental care, and going "Oh holy crap, what time IS it? I gotta get to bed...." Lay down, head hits pillow, out I go.....    .

2.   I am    having a midlife crisis   .

3.  I can't stand     when I'm not kind to myself       because     I know I'm better than that and I need to be kinder to myself  .

4. My idea of relaxation would be    no set schedule, no deeds to do or promises to keep, and a whole bunch of scented candles and some coffee or herbal tea .

5. If I had an extra $50, I would     put it back in the bank. Not that it would last there much longer than if it were cash in my wallet, but I like to think it would... heh heh .

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is     that they are objective. They know what you write, but not your hangups .... so they can give you some perspective. But I also love my real-life friends because they do know what drives me. Probably more so than I know myself  .

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   I have shelves full of cookbooks and I guarantee at least 70% of them are tagged as "dying to try"!!! But really, I'll be trying one out this weekend ..... a quasi-key-lime tartlet .

1 comment:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...