1. My bedtime routine includes, mostly watching the news or the Braves game, wrapping my legs (lymphedema management), checking e-mail or Facebook one last time, making sure the alarm clock is on, quick facial care, dental care, and going "Oh holy crap, what time IS it? I gotta get to bed...." Lay down, head hits pillow, out I go..... .
2. I am having a midlife crisis .
3. I can't stand when I'm not kind to myself because I know I'm better than that and I need to be kinder to myself .
4. My idea of relaxation would be no set schedule, no deeds to do or promises to keep, and a whole bunch of scented candles and some coffee or herbal tea .
5. If I had an extra $50, I would put it back in the bank. Not that it would last there much longer than if it were cash in my wallet, but I like to think it would... heh heh .
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is that they are objective. They know what you write, but not your hangups .... so they can give you some perspective. But I also love my real-life friends because they do know what drives me. Probably more so than I know myself .
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is I have shelves full of cookbooks and I guarantee at least 70% of them are tagged as "dying to try"!!! But really, I'll be trying one out this weekend ..... a quasi-key-lime tartlet .