1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, actually SICK, is a one. Going to the doctor, about a 6 ..... at least this year. Most of my illnesses tend to involve migraine, and well, no cure for that .
2. The last time I felt sick was about a month ago when I had that blasted horrid stomach bug ..... OOOOOG! That was a real bummer. Of course, this back/hip thing is no fun either but I'm hardly down for the count .
3. The worst part about being sick is the helplessness because being helpless is on my list right below root canal and a million other things. I am not one to admit there are things I cannot do .... and illness takes that from me .
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by being left alone unless I ask you to do something for me I cannot do at that time. But don't ask me every 10 minutes how I am.... I'm sick. That's how I am. Just leave me to my own world .
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is just not think about being sick. For all the years that I wasn't covered by health insurance, I just tried my best to "think myself well" ..... most of the time, it worked (except for that pesky gallstone thing) .
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to well, again, dependent upon the illness. For migraine, my secret remedy is to try Excedrin Migraine if I think I'm even getting close to a headache. And I also try to eat as healthy as possible, supplement well, and just take care of myself as much as I can .
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is hmm..... music. Yeah, music makes everything better .
Hope you have a fun non-illness-filled weekend!