Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday, 5/17


Feeling cheerful this week
so I came up with some cheerful blanks.


Enjoy!



1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   wellness.  I really believe that people can do so much themselves to help themselves become healthier day by day. It might not take away all the health issues but it may make them easier to keep in check    .

2.      Breathing   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was     how could I possibly choose?  There have been so many fun moments that I can't begin to think of the best one  .

4.  True friends are   the ones who have seen you at your best and your worst and love you anyway, who know your secrets and would never dream of telling a soul, and with whom you feel absolutely safe  .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       my dog greeting me every day when I come home like it is the first time he's ever seen me .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     hanging out with friends doing whatever we wish  .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   I don't really have one..... it all depends on the circumstances, the people, my mood......  .

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...