Friday, November 28, 2003

"Hallelujah, holy s**t....

.... where's the Tylenol?" -- Clark W. Griswold (Chevy Chase) in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

I'm utterly shocked. Completely speechless. This is the first time we've put up the tree in ages where there were no serious arguments, no real fusses (the occasional jibe and smart-azz aside were spoken, but......). I don't know what happened!

I'm honestly thinking that it's because we did it so early in the day. Most of the time, we wait until one evening, and we're all tired and grumpy and have had bad days at work, and it's one big friggin' nuclear meltdown.

I must remember this for next year!!!!

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...