Saturday, July 16, 2005

Things that make me happy....

A phone call from a dear friend, just calling to catch up with me and say that she still thinks of me and wants to meet for dinner and giggles. (This lady is precious.... and I miss getting to see her).

Watching children just be themselves. Okay, up until the point they start screaming and caterwauling. Then they get un-cute.

Adam Sandler movies. Yes, I am a fan. My faves? Probably Happy Gilmore and The Waterboy. And The Wedding Singer. And 50 First Dates. Okay, most of them.......

Watching the "Mah-nah-mah-nah" clip from The Muppet Show. Heck, I'd smile even more if they showed episodes of the original Muppet Show again!

Leaving work and actually making it to the Interstate in under 5 minutes. Most days, it's impossible. When it happens, it's a thrill! BTW, on the way in to work -- 2 minutes from the I, tops.

Breyer's Butter Pecan Ice Cream. Especially when I am the first one into a new carton!

Having the place to myself for a while. Usually a week or so will do me (but it's terribly rare).

More to come later......

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...