Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Me, A to Z (stolen from KatieG - thanks!)

A - Available: Yes
A - Age: 36
A - Annoyance: perfectly able bodied people who park in handicapped spaces

B - Best Friends: Stacey (since God was a boy) and Fazie (about as long)*
B - Bad Habit: procrastinating
B - Birthday: October 25
* Please note: this isn't to say I don't have OTHER people who are just as near and dear to me. I just picked these two because I've been friends with them for quite a long time.

C - Crush: Had them before
C - Car: '97 Taurus
C - Cats: Can't have -- family member w/allergies :(

D - Dead Pets Name: Skipper, Skippy, Frosty, Huffy
D - Desk Top Picture: "Billy & the Boingers"
D - Dogs: none

E - Easiest person to talk to: way too many people
E - Eggs: Can't eat 'em
E - Email: lifeline

F - Favorite color: Blue
F - Food: I love most of it
F - Foreign Slang: oooh ... ahh.... The future Senator will neither confirm nor deny that she, in fact, does know and/or use phrases which could be considered slang in a non-English language. Next question...

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears, I guess
G - God: Tell me all your thoughts on.....
G - Good Times: Dyno-MITE!

H - Hair Color: red(dish)
H - Height: 5'6
H - Happy: Happy Joy Joy

I - Ice Cream: Breyers' Butter Pecan
I - In school?: not for ages
I - Introverted or Extroverted?: More "introspective"

J - Jewelry: Yes! Love it!
J - Job: Accounting
J - Jokes: There was a priest, a rabbi, and a girdle salesman....

K - Kids: jury is still out
K - Karate: like I could
K - Kung fu: Fighting

L - Longest Car Ride: From home to Biloxi Mississippi
L - Longest relationship: over 5 years
L - Last phone call: Bank of America (!)

M - Milk Flavor: flavor??
M - Mothers Name: Nancy Elizabeth
M - Movie Last Watched: Blues Brothers

N - Number of Siblings: One
N - Northern or Southern: Southern by birth AND the grace of God, thankyewverymuch!
N - Name: N. Annette

O - One Phobia: I don't like spiders and snakes
O - Open or Closed?: Open
O - Orgasm: Godiva chocolate

P - Parents, are they married or divorced: Married.
P - Part of your jerking: say whaaa?
P - Part of your personality you like best: My incredibly warped sense of humor

Q - Quote: Too many to list
Q - Question for the next person?: Who put the bomp in the bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp?
Q - Quick or Slow?: both

R - Reality TV Show: American Idol
R - Right or Left: right-handed, left-politics
R - Right now: Hey it's your tomorrow

S - Song Last Heard: Wall of Sleep - The Smithereens
S - Season: Fall
S - Sport: Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? A Saturday, Sunday and Monday night partay!

T - Time you woke up: 6:00 AM
T - Time Now: 10:20 PM
T - Time for bed: 11pm ish

U - Unknown Fact about me: I'm a mystery girl - plenty of unknowns there.
U - Unicorns: Cute when I was 13.
U - You are: the sun, you are the rain.

V - Vegetable you hate: Most of 'em! Any kind of "greens" (GAAAAK!)
V - Vegetable you love: Carrots
V - Voice: speaking - medium and low; singing -- loud and low

W- Worst Habits: messy
W- Where are you going to travel next?: Hot-lanta!
W - Where were you born?: Upstate South Carolina

X - X-Rays: Dental
X - XXX: not a Vin Diesel fan
X - Xylophone: I prefer the marimba

Y - Year you were born: 1969
Y - Year it is now: 2006
Y - Yellow: Submarine

Z - Zoo Animal: monkey!
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio (classic one, at that!)
Z - Zoolander: not my thing

2 comments:

Seraphim9 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seraphim9 said...

A - Available: Happily, NO.
A - Age: 36
A - Annoyance: People who don't read the instructions/rules/guidelines you spend hours, even days carefully constructing, printing, publishing to a website, etc. then expect you to take their hands and guide them or give you half-ass work.

B - Best Friends: Talmadge, Nettiemac, Bolivar
B - Bad Habit: procrastinating, then trying to rush to catch up
B - Birthday: July 24

C - Crush: Talmadge
C - Car: Psychedelic Milk Truck (Honda Element), Honda Accord Hybrid
C - Cats: none, would love one but Puddy would be J-E-A-L-O-U-S

D - Dead Pets Name: dogs- Sport, Brownie, Benji, Barney the Beagle, Dusty, Dixie, Ruffles, Roscoe P. Coltrane (father of Puddy's children, Daisy, Bo, and Luke - all still living). cats - Smokey, J.F. (short for Jungle Fever, because he was black and white)
D - Desk Top Picture: Pretty Puddy
D - Dogs: see above

E - Easiest person to talk to: Talmadge
E - Eggs: I love eggs, from my head down to my legs!
E - Email: How did we ever survive without it????

F - Favorite color: pink
F - Food: My heaven and my hell
F - Foreign Slang: Bugger!

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy. Period.
G - God: I believe, but don't like to push my beliefs on others and vice-verse.
G - Good Times: Hangin' with the folks I love.

H - Hair Color: Brown
H - Height: 5'6
H - Happy: Yeahhhhh!

I - Ice Cream: Vanilla with a glob of peanut butter in the middle and chocolate syrup drizzled on top.
I - In school?: Attend, no. Work, yes (employed by a university).
I - Introverted or Extroverted?: Depends on what type of people I'm around at the time.

J - Jewelry: A few items - wedding and engagement ring, watch, simple gold hoop earrings. I don't need to be dripping with diamonds to be happy.
J - Job: Financial Aid
J - Jokes: "Diesel Fitter" (will need to email me if you want to hear the entire thing)

K - Kids: Puddy and Step-Tiger
K - Karate: Wax on, wax off.
K - Kung fu: Hong Kong Phooey!

L - Longest Car Ride: Most recent trip to Arkansas
L - Longest relationship: over 8 years....and still going :)
L - Last phone call: call from a student whining about her dependency status

M - Milk Flavor: Instant Breakfast Vanilla
M - Mothers Name: Carol Gene
M - Movie Last Watched: Fun With Dick and Jane "They reposessed the lawn today....."

N - Number of Siblings: One
N - Northern or Southern: Southern with a hint of New Joisey
N - Name: Amy Annette

O - One Phobia: Just one? Snakes - just ask Talmadge..... :)
O - Open or Closed?: Open
O - Orgasm: I can't answer that one without causing severe brain damage to many people I care muchly about. :)

P - Parents, are they married or divorced: Married.
P - Part of your jerking: Jamaican, mon.
P - Part of your personality you like best: hm, don't know

Q - Quote: "When life gives you lemons, find the person whose life gave them vodka and have a party!"
Q - Question for the next person?: Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?
Q - Quick or Slow?: mostly slow - I like to take my time and do it right

R - Reality TV Show: Trading Spouses
R - Right or Left: left-handed
R - Right now: it's storming outside and my espoused one's radio station is off the air! (Talllllmaaaaaaadge!)

S - Song Last Heard: SOS by Rhianna
S - Season: Fall
S - Sport: Curling

T - Time you woke up: 6:30 AM
T - Time Now: 5:20 PM
T - Time for bed: 10-11pm ish

U - Unknown Fact about me: I'm pretty sure that at times I am schizophrenic!
U - Unicorns: If you polish their horn long enough they will give you magical mayonnaise that you can use to make sandwiches for your friends......
U - You are: so bee-yoo-tee-ful to MEEEEE!

V - Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts
V - Vegetable you love: Corn
V - Voice: rather low but not manly

W- Worst Habits: leaving dirty dishes for days until they smell
W- Where are you going to travel next?: Albany (GA) for Mother's Day
W - Where were you born?: Albany, GA

X - X-Rays: Vision
X - XXX: 1/3 of the Ittemdeeow Equation
X - Xylophone: Used to have one with wheels and a string on it.

Y - Year you were born: 1969
Y - Year it is now: 2006
Y - Yellow: Mellow

Z - Zoo Animal: Sweetie-Bear
Z- Zodiac: Leo
Z - Zoolander: There has got to be more to life than just being really, really, really, ridiculously good-looking.

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...