Sunday, July 01, 2007

It's been such a long time.....

Sorry that it's been so long since I've made a post. There's been a lot going on, but all is good here once and again.

Maddox is doing better! The antibiotics and doggie kaopectate helped tremendously! He's happy and enjoying things. He's managed to destroy a few cheap toys (thank God for the Dollar Tree!). We've been walking in the mornings, because it's way too hot even at 8:00 at night now. We're having good walks!

And work is going well.

So many good things in life to enjoy!

1 comment:

Talmadge said...

These things happen, ya know....

Glad you poked your head up long enough to say all is well.

Happy July to you and 'your significant other.' He's been in our thoughts down here; Puddy says hello, too.

-TG

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...