Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ash Wednesday's random thoughts...

The last post with my horoscope is proving to be all too needed. This has not been my week! Let's just say that toner is not a friend of mine. I refuse to touch the office machinery anymore. Mercury is retrograde... this explains SO much!!

***

Went to Ash Wednesday Mass this morning. Fr. C got us all but GOOD -- each of us walked out not merely dabbed with ashes, but practically drenched in 'em.

The funny part was that later in the day, my coworker wondered whether I had toner on my forehead..... given what has happened this week with me and toner, it wouldn't have been a bad guess!!!

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...