Saturday, February 10, 2007

SWF does NOT seek....

* College boys. Sorry, hunny, I'm old enough to be your mother. Now we may both be around our peak ages, but really. That's not enough. You may be cute, but if you're too young to get into a club legally, then you are waaaaaay too young for me.

(PS: It was fun to talk to you last night, but telling me in the first 5 minutes that indoor recreation is more fun ..... well, that may be true, but not with you. It works with sorority chicks, not real women. Come back when you grow up).

(PPS: the term sorority chick is not meant to be derogatory in any way, shape, or form to actual sorority members. No Tri-Lams were hurt in the writing of this post.)

* Sticks-in-the-mud. Just because I like the occasional quiet evening at home, and I am not big on non-stop clubbing doesn't mean I feel like sitting in a rocking chair either. I like the occasional concert (but it better be a dadgum good one). I like going out to dance. I also have a warped mind and I expect someone to appreciate it.

* People with no sense of humor. I don't expect someone to laugh at everything that comes out of my mouth, but I am fairly witty. My humor is a little drier, a little more ironic, a little more cynical and sarcastic than perhaps it should be. But I also get the Three Stooges, and think that some things in life are just damn funny. If you've had your sense of humor removed, walk on by.

I'm sure there are others, but these are the top ones.

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...