Saturday, October 08, 2005

It's almost here! It's almost here!

My favorite holiday, that is!

Yes, I love Halloween. Love it, love it, love it. I always have. That may be due to the fact that it is so close to my birthday -- I was actually brought home from the hospital on Halloween! And thanks to a good friend of mine, I have a SLEW of Halloween tunes!!! YAHOO!!! I am now so psyched! Yes, yes, yes! By golly, I will be having a great musical feast this Halloween......

And I am *SO* very ready for an early Halloween party next weekend with my friends in Atlanta. I got the final piece of my costume today -- I ordered it and I am praying MIGHTY hard that it gets here by the 13th (as they have said it most likely would). I can't wait -- I've been working on my costume, and have some final parts to put together over this weekend (just that one last piece I'm waiting on......).

Did I mention how much I love Halloween?

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...