Saturday, October 01, 2005

Just a crazy thought I had

Yesterday, I was out at lunch, and was silently reflecting upon various things. Something hit me out of the blue, and I wanted to post it. I thought it was terribly profound -- and while it really had no connection with anything going on in my life at the moment, I figured that it might soon -- and I'd best remember.

In moments of tragedy, the self-righteous say, "There but for the grace of God go I." The truly righteous say, "Oh my God, there I am."

Whatcha think?

1 comment:

bolivar said...

Just remember one thing, dear heart: "No matter where you go, there you are..."

Syncerely,
Mr. Shagnasty

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...