Friday, September 21, 2007

This time last year....

I was on my way to Savannah .... okay, actually I was still at work, but eagerly awaiting the end of the day, because I was going to be heading there to Tal & Sera's house. Bolivar was already there on his well-deserved vacation.

That was one of the most fun weekends ever. Didn't do much of anything except a little sightseeing and a LOT of old 80s-movie watching. But oh my God! That was such an awesome time! I know I talked everyone's ears off -- I am Mistress Motormouth. I own it; can't deny it.

We will have to repeat. Must. Have to. Soon.

1 comment:

Talmadge said...

And you shouldn't. Part of the charm of the whole package is the famous Nettiemac Larnyx. Really.

That truly was one of the most fun weekends I've ever had myself. I don't know if we can get Mr. Bolivar-In-Hibernation over here anytime soon, what with his new Kroger gig in Mempho, but I'm sure we can do this again one of these days.

Meanwhile, how does October 12-14 look for your calendar?

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...