Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A real-life scare today.

I have one brother. For years, we fought like cats and dogs, but as we matured, we got to be good friends. Today, in the blink of an eye, I could have lost him.

My brother's office (a personal finance company) was robbed at gunpoint today. And the guy had a bomb that was later detonated. The guy got away with just a little stuff, and the good news is that all employees are physically safe. But all it would have taken is just a gunshot here or a push of that detonator button, and I would have been an only child again after 30+ years.

And that, my friends, would have been more than I could bear.

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...