Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Stolen from Mezzy's blog.....

Four jobs you've had in your life: Church secretary (heh heh heh)...; Call coordinator for Tier 3 customer service for a computer manufacturer; Computer lab assistant (basically, we reminded people to make sure paper was in the printer....); and, Telemarketer. Yes, I did this for the summer before I went to college, and Christmas break during my freshman year. It paid for books.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Blazing Saddles; Steel Magnolias; Revenge of the Nerds; Fletch/Fletch Lives

Four places you've lived: I've actually only lived in two..... my hometown (Liberty SC) and Charleston SC, where I went to college.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Law & Order (any of them), Whose Line Is It Anyway?, What Not to Wear (both the BBC and TLC versions), Celebrity Poker Showdown

Four websites you visit daily: Sweet Potato Queens, Blogger, IMDB, Wikipedia

Four of your favorite foods: Boneless Spare Ribs, Barbecue (mustard-based), chicken parmesan, turkey and dressing (my MAMA's dressing, preferably).

Four places you'd rather be: Charleston SC; Colorado Springs CO; Savannah GA; Fiji or Tahiti or Somoa or any other South Seas island.

Four albums you can't live without: GASP!!!!!! You'd make me choose FOUR??????? Okay..... these are four I adore, but there are MANY more I wouldn't want to live without: Gold (Steely Dan) --- The Very Best of The Eagles --- Rubber Soul (The Beatles) --- Hot Rocks, Vol. 1 (Rolling Stones)

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...