Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The decision is made.

I will be moving to A/P. We had a department meeting (or two) today, and we pretty much realized this was the only option there is. We can hire someone to do A/R with the understanding that the hours are gonna be hellacious. Of course, someone else could think they're fantastic hours.

I'm sad. I will always wonder what more I could have done. If I'd stood on my head and juggled or something...... you know? But I'm also hopeful -- learning something new and using my skills elsewhere. This could turn out to be very good. And I'll get to keep my normal hours.... a real blessing!

We shall see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...