Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Paralysis of indecision

I suffer from this problem.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when it's time to make a serious decision, I am absolutely paralyzed. I find it very difficult to come to the best decision and stick with it. I can make all the pro/con lists possible; I can analyze the thing to death; I can (and do) pray for guidance until I have assaulted heaven with a never-ending barrage of pleadings. And as decision time approaches, I remain completely baffled over what to do.

I'm going through it right now. I have a decision to reach later this week and I have all the tools ready and no clue what to do. None at all.

Not one of my favorite states of being or emotions. But I gotta plow through it.

No comments:

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...