Saturday, January 20, 2007

Novel update

Yes, I am still working on my novel (see November '06 posts). There's a lot of work that still needs to be done. Instead of having all the events take place over the course of a week at the lake, I've decided to make it more along the lines of "a year in the lives..." As I said before, it's a romance/chick-lit novel -- so it needs time to develop a little more properly. And since the characters are going to be in a long-distance relationship, it really needs the time to develop. I'm also adding interactions with their families, friends, etc.

So we shall see what transpires with E & C. Even I am not sure yet......

1 comment:

Talmadge said...

Long distance relationships ... been there, done that, got the wedding ring.

And no, I'm not 'above' reading a little romance and 'chick-lit' stuff from time to time. So lay it on us when you're finished.

-TG

Walking Each Other Home

​I wanted to share with you a thing of true beauty I saw today at church.  Let me preface it by saying while I am no fan of Clemson Universi...